After the Reformation, Catholics started meeting regularly for Mass in Malvern in 1871, using a room in Aldwyn Towers, but in 1876 Dom Bernard Bulbeck, a monk from Downside, built the present church of St Joseph's. The parish was served by the monks of Douai until 1996 when it became the responsibility of the Archbishop of Birmingham.
- 6.00 pm Saturday Vigil
- 9.00 am Sunday Morning
- 10.30 am Sunday Morning (Family Mass)
Sacrament of Reconciliation Saturdays 10.30-11.30am, or contact the Parish Priest
2015 - Year of Consecrated Life: Pope Francis announced that 2015 will be a year dedicated to the promotion of consecrated life, and is asking the church's religious sisters, brothers and priests to "wake up the world" with their testimony of faith, holiness and hope. For more details, click the logo to the right.
The latest Parish Magazine is now out, see here for the latest copy.